Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Emmeline modeling Vogue fashion!

Well, not quite yet, but the Halo Sleepsack is all the rage in baby sleep fashions! The below photo was taken from the 2010 Rooms Babies Love JC Penney catalog. Emme posed this pretty pose last December, and the catalog just came out! If you would like a copy, you can go to your nearest JC Penney store or you can request one online at jcp.com. I think I will be heading to the JC Penney at the Parks Mall this weekend to swipe their stash, so I may have copies to pass out soon. We are so proud of our little model baby!






5 comments:

  1. Just a few months old, and she's already famous!! Way to go, Emme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is MY Granddaughter! I love you sweet Emme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at Emme the model!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin.....wow....what awesome pictures of Emme....I think I like the tutu the best...such a look of innocense and beauty....I love the finger pointing to her right....looks like she is not quite happy with her outfit and prefers the one she had her eye on!...what a doll..thanks for sharing!...love..aunt Sandra

    ReplyDelete